Location: Digbeth, Birmingham
Who we are
Better Pathways has been supporting people with poor mental health and with learning disabilities and difficulties to volunteer on our therapeutic work programme since 1963. We have a dedicated, professional team working alongside our 100+ volunteers in a safe, supported space, growing their skills, confidence, and self-esteem, giving them a sense of purpose and achievement and the chance to engage more fully in our communities.
Our social enterprise provides packing, assembly, and light engineering services to businesses in the West Midlands. We are a valued supply chain partner supporting upwards of 30 businesses to deliver high quality end products to their customers.
To work under the supervision of the Office Coordinator, the volunteer receptionist will be responsible for supporting various administrative day-to-day duties for the organization. Such responsibilities include greeting visitors, answering all incoming calls and refer calls to appropriate staff members, maintaining inventory of office supplies and some mailing duties. Ensure cleanliness of office areas for staff, visitors, and clients. This position is ideal for an individual with strong organizational, interpersonal, and verbal communication skills. If interested, please email: email@example.com
- Photocopy documents
- Greeting & signing in visitors/clients
- Answering phones
- Prepare outgoing packages/mail
- Setting up of meeting rooms
- Checks & replenishment of toiletries in Staff room/kitchen & Toilets
- Experience in Microsoft Office user including MS Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience with handling phone calls, email correspondence.
- Have excellent customer service skills.
If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or please call 0121 773 1455