The 2-day courses come with a manual and workbook to support attendees during the session and after. It is an in-depth understanding into what is mental health, coping with stress and stigma along with different sections including depression, anxiety, psychosis, eating disorders, self-harm and suicide.
The training happens:
The main site for our training takes place at our head office in Central Birmingham, Digbeth, (walking distance from New Street Station) for groups of up to 16 people.
• Help someone who is experiencing a mental health related crisis
• Encourage them to access support when it’s needed, for a faster recovery
• Empower people with long term mental health issues to thrive at work
• Build a supportive culture around mental health which will reduce sickness absence, staff turnover & stigma
• Guide someone towards proper professional help